Sunday 22 February 2009

Pupils' Response 7-Reading Is Good And Fun

I think it is good for pupils to read because they get to learn more. I think the school gets all the pupils to read every morning because the school wants them to develop a 'passion for learning', to improve their english, learn more words and can also widen their vocabulary.

I like reading because I can develop a true 'passion for learning' and also because I can learn a lot of new words. I like reading scary, funny and adventurous stories like "Macho Macho Animals", "Mr Midnight"and Enid Blyton's books.I think reading can help us with our school work because once we have read that difficult word then we can read/pronounce that word properly.

The school can encourage more pupils to read more books by asking them to read every time they have finished their school work, every time after their recess and they can also get more books for the library.

The book I can recommend is "Macho Macho Animals". The author of the book is Stephan Pastis. I like to read his book as it is very funny.



If you want to read more of the book go to the shop called "Borders" at Wheelock Place.

No comments: