Thursday 12 February 2009

Pupils' Response 3-Setting Targets

We set targets so that we have goals to work towards. I think target setting is useful because it helps us to work harder to achieve the new targets and to continuously improve ourselves.

My teachers helped me to set the targets for myself by looking at last year's marks and setting a target which is higher.

To help myself achieve my targets, I will read and revise my subjects every week. I must also learn from my mistakes and corrections. When I do not understand or when I'm not sure of an answer, I will ask someone to help me. My mummy helps me with my school work and marks my assessment books and papers. I must also be extra careful and serious about my work, and also focus harder when doing an exam. I must be willing to work hard to achieve my targets. I will also get Mummy and Daddy to ask me many questions or give me quizzes. I must also not give up and will try to be more self-disciplined.

Mummy gives me time to play and watch television to that I don't spend too much time only studying. Daddy brings us out over the weekends for different types of activities, like kayaking, playing badminton and in-line skating so that we have some exercise and enjoy ourselves.

Our teachers try their best to teach us and encourage us so that we can do well.

I hope to be able to reach my targets and not disappoint myself, my parents or my teachers.

No comments: