Friday 13 February 2009

Pupils' Response 4-Passion For Learning

'Passion for learning' shows that you are so interested in learning that you will not stop learning all your life. You are enthusiastic and excited every time you learn new things. You always want to find out more about any new thing that you learn about.

I think it is necessary for people to have 'passion for learning' as those people will learn more throughout their lives and be able to achieve more.

I know that my older brother, my maternal grandmother and my maternal grandfather have 'passion for learning'. My elder brother always reads and never stops reading until he has completed the book he has chosen to read. He sometimes reads books again to try to remember what he read before. His constant reading has improved his English. I think my maternal grandparents have 'passion for learning' as they still learnt how to use a computer even though they were old and never used computers before. My grandfather used the internet to do research on the cancer that my grandmother died of. He did this when she was still alive so that he could find out what sort of treatment she needed, and how to help her when she felt sick.


I'm not sure if I have a true 'passion for learning' but I believe that when I put my mind to something, I can do well. I must do my work properly and read more books to develop a true 'passion for learning'.

No comments: