Monday 25 May 2009

Pupils' Response 15 - Classroom Cleanliness

I think my classroom is clean as many of my classmates sweep the floor every day.
I think it is important to keep the classroom clean as it will let us study in a clean environment.
We can keep our classroom clean every day by sweeping the floor every day.
I have participated in sweeping the floor, emptying the basket and cleaning the whiteboard.
I have learnt that we should keep the earth clean and green.
I have learnt excellence, sincerity, passion and self-discipline from the classroom cleaning activity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A clean environment is essential to study in the classroom. Students should keep themselves and their surroundings clean to promote a good learning atmosphere. Students should visit a tremendous site to learn more on classroom cleanliness.