Sunday 29 March 2009

My Mummy

My mummy is the nicest person I know in my family. She took care of us when we were sick like when we had stomach flu.She took us to the doctor when we had the symptoms of stomach flu. She took care of us until she herself got stomach flu.She stayed with my younger brother in the hospital when he had stomach flu, I only got stomach flu after my 2 brothers got the illness. I love her a lot because she is very good to the whole family. She buys the things we want, she spends most of her time with the whole family and spends almost all her money on the things we want.

She likes "Doraemon" , acts like "Doraemon" and also looks like "Doraemon". She has a round face like "Doraemon". She likes "Doraemon" because "Doraemon" is cute and funny.

She is also a good cook. She knows how to cook delicious food like Curry chicken, curry fish, chicken rice, pizza, Cream of mushroom and kim chi pork. My favourites are Curry chicken, curry fish, chicken rice, cream of mushroom and kim chi pork. She usually cooks my favourite food.

My mother is also very cute. During the trip to Japan she bought a pair of mini-Minnie Mouse ears. When we came back from Japan, she wore it to let everybody in the house see how cute she was. She certainly was cute. Hehehe.

She likes to listen to music. Her favourite song is "Hold My Hand" by Michael Jackson and Akon. Her second favourite song is a Christian song called "
Just Let Me Say". My mother likes to go for karaoke although she doesn't go very often.

If you like to know what "Hold My Hand" sounds like, you can go to the bottom of my blog to listen to the song.

She likes to watch television. Her favourtie shows are "The Ellen Show", "Don't Forget The Lyrics" and "American Idol". She likes "The Ellen Show" because Ellen Degeneres is very funny and entertaining. My mother said that when she is 50, she hopes she still has her good sense of humour. She likes "Don't
Forget The Lyrics" and "American Idol" because she likes to listen to music.

No comments: