Sunday 5 July 2009

Pupils' Response 18 - SA1 Results

The SA1 papers have tested us fairly.
All the papers were about the work we did with our teachers.
I don't think I did well this semester because I did not work hard enough. I feel I could have done better.
I think the enrichment classes in school were useful, but I think I would like more homework so that I can have more practice.
I don't have home tuition, but my Mummy helps me in my work. I did not cooperate with her this semester, so Mummy said she would leave me to see if I could get good results by myself. I would like Mummy to continue helping me so that I know my mistakes and can improve.
I will work harder and pay more attention to my homework. I will also do more assessments for my Mummy to check. I must also tell myself not to be too proud of my previous results and to continue to work hard.
I would like more practice and worksheets so that I can do better.

No comments: