Sunday 4 January 2009

Our Family Trip to Japan

During the school holidays, my family and I went to Japan. I was very excited as it was my first trip overseas and my first time on an aeroplane. During the flight to Japan, my brother and I puked because we became airsick due to turbulence. When we reached Japan, we had to queue up to clear immigration. After that we went to collect our luggage. This is the A380 that we took.



After that, we took a coach to our hotel, the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa. On the first day, we rested at the hotel as we were very tired from the overnight flight.




The next day, we went to Tokyo Disneyland. There were many rides there, but we only took a few of them. I liked the hats that were sold in the gift shops there. They were in the shape of many Disney characters, like Stitch, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. My brothers and I tried on many of them and had lots of fun!



My favourite ride was "Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin".



My mother searched high and low for her favourite churros that day. She was overjoyed when she finally smelt it! We had fun that day.

We went to Tokyo Disneysea on the third day. There were also many rides. We took almost all the rides there.

Our favourite rides were "Journey To The Centre Of The Earth" and "Indiana Jones". They were our favourites because they were very scary.

We ate Capuccino popcorn. My brother loved it!



On the fourth and fifth day, we stayed at Kowaki-en Hotel at Hakone. We ate a lot of good food there. On the sixth, seventh and last day we stayed at the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa. We ate Teppanyaki on the last night. Then we came back to Singapore.

www.y8.com



We were very happy to be back home, away from the cold weather of Japan. We came back with many souvenirs, toys and snacks. When we came back from japan, my brother and I slept until 3p.m

2 comments:

Steph said...

You were very good on the trip, Ethan! :)

Ethan Pang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.